These terms extend our standard terms and conditions for this individual store offer. On signing up for the online store offer, you also agree to our standard Friendlyhost terms and conditions.
The additional terms for this offer are:
- Ensure that all monthly fees are paid in full, as per the due date displayed on our invoices.
- Provide Friendlyhost with all of your product details and shipping fees in a digital form as required to develop the store. There would be additional charges for product information not provided in a digital form.
- For credit card processing, we only support Stripe.com in this offer – you would set up an account at Stripe.com if you wish to offer online credit card payments and provide us with the API keys to enable store purchases.
- This offer is based on our standard store, (as per demo) any customisations requested outside of the standard store would require additional customisation fees – we would always discuss any requests with you that would incur additional fees before proceeding.
- You will not, nor will you permit or authorise any other person to move your store away from Friendlyhost.
- You must fulfill all orders placed via your site, any fraudulent use will cause your site to be suspended immediately.
- You can cancel the contract at any time – on the contract ending you understand that your store would be deleted.
- You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These terms of service apply to all users of the stores, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the service, use of the Service, or access to the service or any contact on the store through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions.
- If you are having financial difficulties (or due to SARS-CoV-2) that would impact any future payments due, you would communicate this with us, so we can assist further as we see fit.
- We will assist you in setting up your site – to make this as seamless as possible.
- We will purchase a .co.nz domain name to be used for your store’s web address.
- We will assist you in setting up a Stripe.com account for online credit card payments.
- At our discretion only, if we believe that there is misuse of the site, we would suspend the online store or cancel the contract.
- We have the right to decline any request for a store setup, if we do not believe that this will meet our terms and conditions. We are making this offer available to support those companies that do not currently have an online ordering system.
- If the site causes high traffic due to the volume of users visiting the site, then we have the right to discuss and negotiate a new monthly term with you, to cover the increased traffic and hosting fees.
- We are providing tools to manage your online orders only, we are not responsible for any orders made via the store.
- If your stores contract is cancelled, we would delete the site from the server and remove all backups.
- Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
- We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our service to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any services that we offer. All descriptions of service or service pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any service at any time.
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We will endeavour to provide a quality, secure and error-free service that is within our control.
What is included in the offer
- A .co.nz domain name
- A secure certificate
- Access to the stores administration tools to manage your pages, products, categories and online orders.
- Order emails are sent from the site to your email address, notifying you of an order being placed.
- Customers also receive an email on order placement confirming their order.
- The $200/month store is limited to a maximum of 50 products. If you require more than 50 products you can upgrade to one of our larger plans.