Here are some answers to questions you may have in regards to our store offer.
Fees and Charges
There would be a $200 per month fee charged for our standard store plan. This covers the ongoing costs for hosting as well as us managing updates, security and code maintenance of your store.
We do not charge any ongoing commission or success fees based on the amount of sales your store sells. This is something a few other developers are currently offering; a free store with ongoing costs based on your stores profit. While it may initially sound attractive, you will soon realise that you would be paying thousands of dollars each month.
Yes, you can login and manage your stores products via the admin. The store also allows uploading a csv file to add or edit your products or stock levels - so you can also do this offline, then upload a file each day to alter your stock or pricing.
Each product allows changing the following information
- Attributes and Variations
- Prices (standard and special)
- Stock levels
- Product Up and Cross Sells
- Meta Data
This demo store is a full example of all of the functionality we offer in our standard store plan. Try it out for yourself, you can complete a full checkout including an online payment using the example credit cards shown within the checkout. This will also send you an example order email confirmation.
Here is our standard list of functionality within each store:
- Manage products and their full details
- Import and export products via csv
- Import and export product stock levels
- Manage product categories and tags
- Manage all of your pages content or add new one
- Manage the stores blog
- View store reports on sales by day, month, year or custom dates
- Manage orders via status, each status automatically sends emails to clients
- Automatically or manually send PDF invoices to clients
- Add private notes or send a note to a customer via email
- Manage discount coupons (by amount, percentage or free delivery
- Manage customer details
- Filter products on store by categories, size, color, price or ratings
- Allow or disallow product star ratings
- And so much more...
The $200/month store plan allows for adding up to 50 products. If you require more than 50 products then we have other extended plans available. These plans extend the number of products allocated to the store. If you go over the store allocation then you would be given the opportunity to either reduce the number of products being shown, or to move up to the next plan tier.
Our store plans are as follows:
- Standard plan up to 50 products: $200 per month
- Bronze plan up to 100 products: $300 per month
- Silver plan up to 200 products: $400 per month
- Gold plan up to 500 products: $500 per month
- Platinum plan over 500 products: price on application
Yes, but ongoing SEO is not included within our plans.
When we set your store live, we setup Google Analytics and Search Console so you can track your sites visitors and how it performs in Google search. We also set up a number of tools to optimise your site for speed and to aid in making your site SEO friendly.
If you need assistance with SEO and marketing your store, then we are able to offer professional support in this area, at an additional fee.
We set up your site with a secure certificate so it runs under https, we also look after all of your sites security updates to keep it as up to date is it can be. Our servers also have intruder detection set up, to mitigate any potential known risks. We actively block any suspicious activity happening on your site automatically. We do not store any credit card details, we only use Stripe.com for online payment, so any credit card information is handled within Stripe and not held within your website. This all helps to minimise your risk.
Friendlyhost are managed hosting specialists, so we use this knowledge to help protect you online and to keep your site running fast!